With 3 sleeps to go until this year’s summer fete we wanted to remind of a few changes we’ve made to this year’s event and invite you to check out our dedicated Summer Fete page where you can find out more about whats going on and our generous Sponsors!
This year we are trialing a (virtually) cashless summer fete. We will be selling tokens, worth £1 each (most stalls will be £1 to play), which you will be able to use at all stalls at the fete (except our #shoplocal market, further information below). Some stalls will also accept cash, with these being the BBQ and the Bar/Cake Tent. Tokens will be on sale on the day at the front of the school, the BBQ and at the Bar/Cake tent as well as from various Friends members who will be roaming around the fete during the day.
If you would like to beat the crowds and pre-purchase your tokens please send us an email with the amount of tokens you require (£1 per token and most stalls will be £1 to play), your child’s name and class and we will deliver them to you via your child’s book bag in time for the fete. Our email address is: email@example.com.
Our First Ever #shoplocal market
This year’s summer fete will feature a small group of local businesses showcasing their amazing handmade products for you. From fashion to art and gorgeous kids gifts – we’ve got the best local companies at our first ever #shoplocal market!’
Stalls exhibiting include:
- Rosella Style – clothes and accessories
- Katie Corcoran, London- local pop artist
- Elli Fu Candles – handmade 100% soya wax candles
- Little Koyo – handmade children’s clothes and accessories
- Creative Nature Superfoods – award-winning bake mixes and allergen friendly snack bars
- Happy Cabbage, London – Handmade block print kimonos, shirts and kids rompers from India
- Hooray for Hector – Paper cutting artist
- TWO4JOY – Handmade quirky gifts, crafts and workshops
Please note: These stalls will accept cash and in some cases debit/credit cards. They will not accept tokens.