Well what a night! The revolutionary spirit was alive and strong on Saturday night and we have the photographs to prove it.
Click here for the Photos taken by our roving photographer Cathy Oxby
or did you indulge in the Photo Booth?
Click here to view the photo booth gallery. To download you high res images you can use the PIN 8935.
Click on image below
Grand Prize Draw
Havana Nights Grand Prize Draw tickets will be coming home in book bags this week (w/c 20/02). Tickets are £1 each. So even if you are not coming to the ball, you can still support the school by entering the draw and be in with a chance of winning one of these fabulous prizes. Click Here for Flyer
- £100 Voucher for a restaurant of your choice (Donated by Biles Hendry Branding, Visual Identity and Packaging)
- Rock and Rose photography voucher (Donated by Rock and Rose Photography)
- Golf lesson voucher at Sandown worth £50 (Donated by Campbell Donaldson at Dominic Toms Golf Academy, Sandown)
- Two personalised Italian linen alphabet scatter cushions (Donated by Origins Design)
- One months pass to the gym and pool plus PT session at Nuffield Health (Donated by Nuffield Health Gyms)
- Set menu at The Real China for two, Thames Ditton (Value £40) (Donated by The Real China, Thames Ditton)
- Dinner for two at The Foley in Claygate (Donated by The Foley, Claygate)
- Nails or Lashes by Naomi Walsh (Donated by Naomi Walsh Beauty)
- £15 Tone in Ten Voucher (Donated by Tone in Ten)
- Kids Pass membership for two (Donated by Kids Pass)
- Two adult tickets to London Transport Museum (Donated by London Transport Museum)
- Cycle maintenance course, donated by Cyclelink (Donated by Cycle Link)
- And…..Five vouchers for a half price cut/blow dry Headmasters Esher (Donated by Headmasters Esher)
Meet the Band…Latino London
Created in the summer of 2004 Latino London is one of London’s leading Latin American Dance Bands.
The band’s electric repertoire is passionate dynamic and eminently danceable. From the characteristically hot blooded tempos of Cuban Salsa and Brazilian Lambada, the traditional folk rhythms of Colombia and also Merengue from Puerto Rico and The Dominican Republic.
We have chosen the 5 piece band line-up that includes the traditional Latin rhythm section; piano, Timbales, and Congas. It is fronted by two female singers who have become “The Queens of Latin Music” in London, captivating all audiences with their magnetic voices and sensual dancing.
Ivygate estate agents are the kind and proud sponsors of the Thames Ditton Infant School ‘Havana Nights’ ball on 4th March 2017.
As part of their sponsorship we have agreed a promotional boards deal with them around the village. You may have seen them before, it’s a normal estate agent sign but with the details of the event on the bottom third of the board. **Ivygate will pay £20 per address we get to have a board up** for more details on how you can get involved please Click Here
Ivy Gate has a personal and bespoke approach to selling or letting your home.
We will challenge the perceptions that people have of estate agents by showing that we can be honest, straight talking and highly professional. We will only employ exceptional people, who will do exceptional things every day.
Our concept is remarkably simple; we will provide you with a dedicated Personal Relationship Manager to guide you through every stage of the process, from marketing to moving. They will handle a limited portfolio, thereby making sure their clients are always treated with respect and courtesy.